Monday, February 22, 2016

This is Your Brother - 26 Weeks, 1 Day

Your brother Genki, holding a bunny.


This is your brother. His name is Genki. By the time you make your debut, he’ll be almost 3 years older than you. He’s your big brother, and that is a big job.

I also have a younger sister, your Aunt Theresa, so I was (am) a big brother too. I know it is a big job and I know the good things and bad things I did. I will try to tell him to be a good big brother, but that might be difficult. Big brothers have very hard heads. They don’t listen usually. But they have big hearts, and I know he will always try to protect you.

Of course, girls are smarter, so with only 3 years difference, it won't be long until you are smarter than him. This happened to me too. Aunt Theresa is 5 years younger than me, but soon after she was born, it was clear: she would be smarter than me.


That’s cool though. That’s a good team. Genki has heart and strength, you have heart strength and smarts! I hope you always work together. I know brothers and sisters sometimes fight and argue, but always remember, he’s your brother and he’s on your team.

No comments:

Post a Comment